- Virgin River's Lauren Hammersley Knows 'Everyone' Hates Charmaine, But 'There Are Two Sides to the Story'
- NCIS: Sean Murray Teases McGee/ Delilah Caper, Action-Packed Return to That Season-Opening Shooting
- Gina Torres Explains How Firefly Brought Her to 9-1-1: Lone Star — Plus, Watch Her New Character in Action
- Game of Talents: Wayne Brady-Hosted Mystery Variety Series Sets March Premiere on Fox — Watch Promo
- Brazil issues emergency authorization for two vaccines January 18, 2021Amid a devastating resurgence of the coronavirus in parts of Brazil, federal health officials have finally voted to authorize two vaccines for emergency use. Sunday, Brazilian regulatory agency Anvisa approved both the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine and the Coronavac vaccine.
- Alexey Navalny detained on return to Moscow five months after being poisoned January 17, 2021Russia's leading opposition figure and chief Kremlin critic, Alexey Navalny, has left Berlin on a flight bound for Moscow, where he will likely be greeted by his supporters as well as authorities poised to arrest him.
- Alexey Navalny arrested on his return to Moscow January 17, 2021Russia's leading Kremlin critic, Alexey Navalny, was detained by local police, moments after his return to the country and five months after he was poisoned with the nerve agent Novichok. CNN's Frederik Pleitgen reports Navalny had originally been scheduled to land at Vnukovo airport, where a crowd of hundreds of supporters and journalists waited. CNN […]
- Spanish climber falls to death from K2 January 17, 2021Spanish mountaineer Sergi Mingote has died while climbing K2, the world's second highest summit, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez announced Saturday.
- Ugandan President Museveni wins re-election in vote his rival says was rigged January 16, 2021Uganda's longtime leader Yoweri Museveni has been re-elected for a sixth term amid allegations of fraud and lack of transparency around the vote count.
- Bitcoin prices roar back towards $40,000 January 14, 2021The bitcoin roller coaster continues.
A man, whose level of drunkenness was bordering on the absurd, stood up to leave a bar and fell flat on his face.
“Maybe all I need is some fresh air,” thought the man as he crawled outside.
He tried to stand up again, but fell face first into the mud.
“Screw it,” he thought. “I’ll just crawl home.”
The next morning, his wife found him on the doorstep asleep.
“You went out drinking last night, didn’t you?” she said.
“Uh, yes,” he said sheepishly.
“How did you know?”
“You left your wheelchair at the bar again.”