- The TVLine-Up: What's New, Returning and Leaving the Week of June 20
- Underground Railroad's Chase Dillon Says His Complicated Homer Character 'Gets the Job Done'
- Greenleaf's Lynn Whitfield Shares Vague But Tantalizing Spinoff Intel: 'We Have Had Some Conversations… '
- The TVLine Performers of the Week: Uzo Aduba and John Benjamin Hickey
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- Attacked, rejected and harassed: Asians around the world speak out on workplace discrimination
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.10% APR (15 yr)
- An ultra-conservative judiciary chief wins Iran's presidential election June 19, 2021Ebrahim Raisi, a hardline judiciary chief with a brutal human rights record, is set to win Iran's controversial presidential election, according to preliminary results announced by the interior ministry and reported by state media Saturday.
- Palestinians cancel Pfizer vaccine agreement with Israel June 19, 2021The Palestinian Authority has canceled an agreement with Israel that was to have seen at least 1 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine for Covid-19 transferred to the West Bank and Gaza.
- Christian Eriksen discharged from hospital after 'successful operation' June 18, 2021Christian Eriksen has been discharged from hospital after undergoing a "successful operation," the Danish Football Association confirmed on Friday.
A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself, that he starts
Calling his wife, “Mother of Six” in spite of her objections.
One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it’s time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well. He shouts at the top of his voice, “Shall we go home ‘Mother of Six?’
His wife, irritated by her husband’s lack of discretion, shouts right back, “Anytime you’re ready,
Father of Four.”