- Manifest Stars React to Cancellation After 3 Seasons at NBC: Finishing the Journey 'Was Not in the Cards'
- I'll Be Gone in the Dark Special Recap: Follow-Up Episode Shows Golden State Killer's Sentencing, Probes Another Potential Serial Attacker
- Manifest Fails to Find a New Home Following NBC Cancellation
- Sesame Street Introduces First Family With Two Dads — Watch Full Episode
- Heat-and-eat! Get $60 off your first 4 weeks of Freshly meals!
- Attacked, rejected and harassed: Asians around the world speak out on workplace discrimination
- Better Meals, No Effort. Get $60 off your first 4 weeks of Freshly meals!
- St. Croix refinery that rained oil on neighborhoods is shutting down indefinitely June 22, 2021The Limetree Bay oil refinery in St. Croix said it would close indefinitely, citing "severe financial constraints" a month after the Environmental Protection Agency ordered an emergency shutdown of the plant, calling it an "imminent and substantial endangerment" to public health on the island.
- Palm Jumeirah, Dubai's iconic man-made islands, turns 20 June 22, 2021From a vantage point more than 50 stories high, Ali Mansour looks down on the islands he helped build nearly two decades ago. "It was a great challenge," he says. "A (once-in-a) lifetime experience."
- Emirati rights activist Alaa Al-Siddiq dies in UK car accident June 21, 2021Prominent Emirati rights activist, Alaa Al-Siddiq, 33, died in a car accident near London on Saturday.
A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself, that he starts
Calling his wife, “Mother of Six” in spite of her objections.
One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it’s time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well. He shouts at the top of his voice, “Shall we go home ‘Mother of Six?’
His wife, irritated by her husband’s lack of discretion, shouts right back, “Anytime you’re ready,
Father of Four.”