- Elite Premiere Recap: New School Year, Same Raging (Murderous?) Hormones
- Lisey's Story: Julianne Moore Goes Behind the Scenes on That 'Gruesome' Attack by Stalker Jim Dooley
- Los Angeles Lakers Workplace Comedy From Mindy Kaling, Modern Family EP Ordered to Series at Netflix
- Anatomy of an Emmy-Worthy Scene: Snowfall's Amin Joseph and Director Carl Seaton Break Down Jerome's 'Beast Mode' Moment
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- Attacked, rejected and harassed: Asians around the world speak out on workplace discrimination
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.10% APR (15 yr)
- Christian Eriksen discharged from hospital after 'successful operation' June 18, 2021Christian Eriksen has been discharged from hospital after undergoing a "successful operation," the Danish Football Association confirmed on Friday.
- She could see our homes of the future June 18, 2021The story of the late Charlotte Perriand is an inspiring tale of an adventurous designer whose ideas and creations left a lasting mark on homes around the world. But most people will have never heard of the pioneering maker -- her place in history often overshadowed by her male contemporaries.
A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself, that he starts
Calling his wife, “Mother of Six” in spite of her objections.
One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it’s time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well. He shouts at the top of his voice, “Shall we go home ‘Mother of Six?’
His wife, irritated by her husband’s lack of discretion, shouts right back, “Anytime you’re ready,
Father of Four.”